1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern
The Ultimate Guide to IRA Prohibited Transactions
What IRA transactions are prohibited and which are exempt? How and when can an account stop being a protected IRA? What are the tax consequences of uncorrected prohibited transactions?
These critical questions and more will be answered in the focused legal primer.
- Review qualified persons for purposes of prohibited transaction rules.
- Identify fiduciary duties and liability and 2016 DOL fiduciary rule.
- Prevent unintended distributions and taxable gain.
- Discuss excite tax penalties and how to correct prohibited transactions.
Don't miss out on this timely event - register today!
- What IRA Transactions are Prohibited and Which are Exempt?
- Qualified Persons for Purposes of Prohibited Transaction Rules
- Fiduciary Duties and Liability and 2016 DOL Fiduciary Rule
- How and When an Account Can Stop Being a Protected IRA
- Preventing Unintended Distributions and Taxable Gain
- Excite Tax Penalties
- Correcting Prohibited Transactions
- Tax Consequences of Uncorrected Prohibited Transactions
Continue by clicking on the following link: