2:00 PM EDT
This training program will describe the scope, objective and domain of FMLA. It will help identify most frequent types of FMLA abuse and discuss case studies on FMLA abuses.
The webinar instructor will also discuss best practices to carry out effective FMLA investigation and highlight documentation guidelines that will help your company stay out of court and avoid settling claims.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Describe FMLA - scope, objective and domain
- How to identify most frequent type of FMLA abuse
- Case studies on FMLA abuses
- Tips and tricks to carry out effective FMLA investigation
- Documentation guidelines that will help your company stay out of court and/or avoid settling claims
Matthew W Burr
Human Resources Consultant, Burr Consulting LLC
Continue by clicking on the following link: