4:00 - 4:40 p.m. Eastern Time
Wellness programs -- they’re so hot right now. According to the Global Wellness Institute, the global workplace wellness industry was worth over $43 billion in 2015. Employees love them and employers reap the benefits of a happier, healthier workforce.
Despite the growing adoption and success of wellness programs, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is challenging employers who don’t play by their rules – and dishing out hefty fines.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why the EEOC is suspicious of employer wellness programs
- About the EEOC's latest rules regarding wellness programs
- How to comply with the rules
- If the EEOC's rules will withstand judicial scrutiny
- What the future holds for wellness programs
Continue by clicking on the following link: