With employer-provided health insurance costs continuing to escalate, self-insurance is rapidly coming down to the small and mid-size employer market.
In this practical webinar, you will learn the factors to consider when evaluating self-insuring a health benefit program.
You will learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is “self-insurance” and how does it differ from traditional health insurance?
- What are the different types of self-insurance plans?
- What are the pros and cons of self-insurance?
- What factors should you consider when evaluating if self-insurance is an option for my company?
- What is stop-loss insurance and why is it important?
- What additional obligations do I take on with a self-insured health plan
- How do I control my costs in a self-insured health plan?
Continue by clicking on the following link: