1:00 PM EDT
This course will cover the proper methodologies on conducting a HIPAA Risk Assessment based on the formula used by Federal auditors and via the guidelines of the NIST (National Institute of Standard for Technologies). The course will also cover the most important aspects to be aware of in terms of the Federal auditing process as well as the new risks regarding patients suing for wrongful disclosures.
Why should you attend:
- Have your done a HIPAA Risk Assessment?
- Do you know a risk assessment is the first thing the Feds will ask for in an audit?
- Is your risk assessment adequate?
- Do you have written policies in place for every single one of the implementation specification of the HIPAA Security Rule (even ones that don't apply) - do you know this is required!!
Areas covered in the session:
- Updates for 2017
- Policies and Procedures
- Business associates and the increased burden
- NIST based Risk Assessment
Continue by clicking on the following link: