Recorded July 26, 2017
On Wednesday, July 19, the New York Workers’ Compensation Board published the much-anticipated final regulations governing the New York Paid Family Leave Benefits program that will begin on January 1, 2018.
We discuss the final regulations in this webinar recording.
Topics we address include:
- An in-depth description of the requirements of the law and final regulations
- How the law and final regulations compare with the proposed regulations and the federal FMLA
- Employer options regarding how benefits are paid to employees
- Collecting employee contributions before January 2018
- The additional steps that employers should take between now and January 2018
Continue by clicking on the following link: