3:00 PM to 4:30 PM ET
Many employee benefit plan sponsors are unaware of the complex rules governing flexible spending accounts. In this webinar, you will learn about the numerous plan design considerations and legal requirements of flexible spending accounts. You will also learn how to avoid violating rules that could jeopardize the tax-favored status of your plans.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define the different types of FSAs
- Identify the unique tax advantages of FSAs
- Learn about Status Change Regulations
- Differentiate between eligible and ineligible expenses
- Explain the Incurred Date Rule and the Uniform Reimbursement Rule
- Recognize how FSAs relate to COBRA
- Describe the Use-it-or-Lose it rule
- Document grace periods, claim filing deadlines, and carry overs
- Highlight the importance of nondiscrimination testing.
Continue by clicking on the following link: