Learn about the new IRS procedures affecting Pre-Approved defined contribution and defined benefit plans! New IRS Revenue Procedure 2017-41 makes significant changes to the IRS Pre-Approved Plan program that all document providers must understand.
John Griffin, J.D., LL.M. will discuss:
- How the new "stream-lined" procedures affect Pre-Approved Plan sponsors and adopting employers
- Changes in terminology for Pre-Approved Plans
- New plan types that can utilize the Pre-Approved Plan format
- Other important highlights of the new procedures
- Next steps for document providers
Continue by clicking on the following link: