Recorded July 18, 2017
Incentive-based compensation plans are supposed to motivate employees to perform well. Unfortunately, what businesses spend on employee incentives may not result in the desired performance improvements.
Successful incentive-based plans have to drive specific behaviors that can help to achieve company goals and objectives. The plans also have to consider the potential for adverse consequences of certain behaviors.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Evaluate incentive-based plan best practices
- Develop incentive-based plan strategies
- Structure plans to drive desired behaviors
- Develop performance measures that go beyond profitability
- Reevaluate the employee performance evaluation process
- Improve communications about incentive-based plans
- Avoid the negative or adverse effects of incentive-based compensation plans
- And much more!
Continue by clicking on the following link: