Effective January 1, 2018, nearly all New York employers must provide paid family leave for eligible employees. Many employers are finding implementation to be complex and challenging.
In this one hour webinar, Jackson Lewis Principals will explain the basic elements of the law and answer some of the most common questions employers are asking. Presenters also will explain how the law overlaps with the federal Family and Medical Leave Act, company leave and paid time policies, and collective bargaining agreements.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of employee rights and obligations to NYPFL
- How benefits will be funded and administered
- Forms employees will be asked to complete
- Required policies and postings
- Integrating FMLA and company policies
- Considerations for unionized employers
- Key issues employers should focus on now
Continue by clicking on the following link: