1 PM Eastern
Employers that sponsor health plans for employees are dealing with increasing costs and the challenges of providing quality care at affordable prices. One of the approaches that employers are considering is moving primary health care to the workplace by means of onsite (or near-site) clinics for employees and their families.
This webinar will cover:
- What do telemedicine and onsite clinics cover and how do they operate?
- How can onsite clinics and telemedicine interfere with HDHP and HSA eligibility?
- Do all onsite clinics and all telemedicine delivery constitute ERISA / ACA plans?
- Do state medical licensing laws come into play?
- Do COBRA and HIPAA apply to onsite clinics or telemedicine?
- Is an onsite clinic taxable to the owner?
- May an employer offer health coverage that consists of only an onsite clinic or telemedicine?
- Is an onsite clinic or telemedicine provider a business associate of the employer sponsoring the plan?
- And much more!
Continue by clicking on the following link: