1 PM Eastern
While there are no laws requiring paid sick leave on the federal level, more and more state and local governments have passed laws requiring employers in their jurisdictions to provide employees with paid sick leave. These laws vary in coverage and scope. Further complicating matters, states such as California have both state and local requirements for paid sick leave in various cities.
This webinar will cover the following issues:
- No requirement for paid leave under federal law
- Which states and localities have paid sick leave laws
- What these jurisdictions usually require in terms of paid sick leave
- How accrual works under these laws
- What policies are necessary for paid sick leave
- How to avoid potential legal pitfalls of paid sick leave
- And much more!
Continue by clicking on the following link: