If you are just starting out in an ERISA practice, thinking of adding ERISA as an area to your practice or just want to be able to issue spot ERISA benefits issues, this webinar is for you.
This session will provide a basic overview of the statute’s fundamental concepts and give you some guidance on how to research them.
The panel will cover these concepts:
- Minimum Standards: Participation; Vesting; Benefit accrual
- Fiduciary Standards: Who is a fiduciary; Prudence rule; Prohibited transactions
- Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
- Plan Termination: Single employer plan; Multiemployer plan; Termination insurance
- Enforcement: Claims procedures; Civil enforcement; Preemption
Continue by clicking on the following link: