Here’s an old problem. It’s the end of the year and you need two hours of ethics credits. Let’s be honest; we are talking about ethics, after all.
So why not do it with a dash of fun? Our 100 minute seminar (equal to 2, 50-minute credit hours) will review some practical situations to discuss how the ethics rules apply, with the humor and concrete examples. We will help you to navigate the occasionally complex and confusing situations that present ethical dilemmas to help you understand the best strategies for developing an ethical resolution.
Topics will include:
- Rules on written opinions
- The death of Circular 230 disclaimers
- Competence rules
- Review of long standing rules
- Analysis of practical situations
- Correction strategies in light of ethical rules
Continue by clicking on the following link: