Recent, high-profile data breaches have compromised the personal data of nearly half the U.S. population. Even before these took place, in 2016, there were nearly 16 million victims of identity theft with losses totaling $16 billion. /1/ No wonder your employees feel vulnerable.
But there are simple, affordable ways for employers to help allay those concerns. Identity theft protection, offered to employees as a voluntary benefit that they subscribe to, can provide them with the peace of mind and security that they are looking for.
During this webinar, Mercer’s team of identity protection experts will:
- Detail the scope of the threat and its potential consequences for both employers and their employees
- Explain how identity-theft protection works
- Explore ways that employers can help employees counter this threat
- Develop an affordable voluntary benefits strategy tailored to the needs of their employee population
Join us on Tuesday, November 14th, at 2PM ET to learn more about this pernicious threat and protect your workforce against it.
/1/ Javelin Strategy and Research, 2017
Moderator: Elliot Kass, Founder and Principal, Kassanova Content Services
- Karrie Nelson, Principal, Voluntary Benefits Product & Brokerage Leader, Mercer
- Brian Russell, Principal, Solution Development Center Leader, Mercer
- Judi Kasner, Principal, Mercer Marketplace 365+, Solution Leader, Mercer
Continue by clicking on the following link: