In mid-October President Trump issued an Executive Order to the Departments of Treasury, Labor (DOL), and Health and Human Services (HHS) giving them 120 days (mid-February) to consider changes to the current HRA statute.
Those changes include:
- Allowing HRAs to cover insurance premiums
- Allowing HRA to be offered without associated group coverage
- Changes the various departments will issue in February
The Executive Order does not include details or instructions to the Departments on how to make these changes. So while uncertainty remains, we'll provide thoughtful analysis of how our industry could be impacted.
Join us for an examination of this new HRA opportunity; you will learn about the associated legal and regulatory impacts and pitfalls, HRA best practices, and how this Executive Order could impact your business. Come ready to learn from two CDH industry experts.
- Chris Condeluci, Principal, CC Law & Policy
- John Young, Senior Vice President, Consumerism and Strategy, Alegeus
Continue by clicking on the following link: