What does Trump's executive order on health care mean for the ACA and how will it affect you?
This topic will focus on the employer reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act. The information will summarize a history of the repeal efforts and the current state of the Affordable Care Act as it relates to Employer Reporting Requirements. It will provide a high level overview of the requirements, areas that require close attention, and will provide an overview of the most recent enforcement efforts by the IRS.
- You will be able to identify Form 1094-C and Form 1095-C.
- You will be able to discuss penalties for failure to offer coverage.
- You will be able to recognize key areas to focus on when preparing the form.
- You will be able to review recent IRS enforcement initiatives.
- Summary of Recent Repeal Efforts of the Affordable Care Act
- What Is the Form 1094-C and Form 1095-C?
- What Are the Penalties for Failure to Offer Coverage or Offer Affordable Coverage to Full-Time Employees?
- Key Areas to Focus on When Preparing the Form 1094 and Form 1095- C Including How to Treat Certain Classes of Employees
- Recent IRS Enforcement Initiatives in This Area
Jamie F. Gross, J.D., LL.M.
Deloitte Tax, LLP
Continue by clicking on the following link: