This webcast will provide an in-depth discussion of the rules regarding Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) and Plan Distributions.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Calculation of RMD amounts
- Spousal and non-spousal death benefits
- Treatment of rollovers and transfers after age 70½
- RMD rules under Roth 401(k) plans
- Distribution Notice requirements
- Dealing with "lost participants"
- QJSA requirements
- Lifetime income options
Qualifies for 2 hours of Continuing Education Credits for ERPA, ARA, NIPA, Enrolled Agent and JBEA Non-Core.
Presenter: John Griffin, J.D., LL.M.
Industry expert and ERISA attorney, John Griffin, J.D., LL.M., has over 35 years' experience in the employee benefits field, including training and consulting with top firms in the industry.
Continue by clicking on the following link: