This webcast will provide an overview and uses of safe harbor 401(k) plans.
Topics will include:
- Best fits for using a Safe Harbor Plan
- Choosing the best type of Safe Harbor contribution for your client
- Notice requirements
- Creative plan designs that can be used to maximize benefits for the owners / HCEs
- Mid-year suspension of Safe Harbor contributions
- Amending or discontinuing a Safe Harbor Plan
Industry expert and ERISA attorney, John Griffin, J.D., LL.M., has over 35 years' experience in the employee benefits field, including training and consulting with top firms in the industry.
Continue by clicking on the following link: