Join John Griffin, J.D., LL.M. in this 2-hour webcast for a discussion of the latest IRS guidance on qualified plan terminations and partial plan terminations.
Among the topics we will discuss are:
- Making the Decision to Terminate a Plan
- Consequences of Plan Termination
- Participant Rights
- Process of Terminating a Defined Contribution Plan
- IRS' Position on Partial Plan Terminations and the Vesting of Participants
- How to handle lost or non-responsive participants
Industry expert and ERISA attorney, John Griffin, J.D., LL.M., has over 35 years' experience in the employee benefits field, including training and consulting with top firms in the industry.
Continue by clicking on the following link: