Consumer empowerment is now a driving force for how employees are approaching and taking charge of their health and wellbeing decisions. For employers, this is an opportunity to create benefits strategies that engage employees to help them lead healthier lives and manage costs at the same time.
Mercer’s 2017 Health Benefits Survey shows there has been a sharp rise in the number of employers focusing on empowerment with over 70% offering transparency tools, telemedicine, and other services that help employees make better and smarter healthcare decisions.
Join us to learn about:
- Insights from our Health Benefits Survey: latest trends in consumer empowerment and tools / services that are increasingly adopted by employers
- Strategies and actions you can take to engage employees in their health and well-being
- The role of technology in the changing benefits solutions landscape and how employers can position themselves for success
- Leveraging future-ready strategies and the Mercer Marketplace 365 solution to drive consumer empowerment for a multi-generational workforce, simplify healthcare, increase efficiency, and control costs
- Eric Grossman, East Market Health & Benefits Leader, Mercer
- Kevin Smith, Mercer Marketplace 365 Solution Leader, Mercer
- Beth Umland, Director of Research, Health & Benefits, Mercer
Continue by clicking on the following link: