Since 1975, the Supreme Court has issued opinions in a stunning 128 employee benefit and ERISA cases.
Our team has assembled a white paper, which we believe to be the first of its kind, taking a detailed look at the numbers and substance behind these cases.
This Bottom Line videocast discusses:
- The key data points that our analysis uncovered
- The reasons employee benefit cases are so prevalent
- The participation of the Justices, such as which Justice participated in the most cases
Read the white paper.
- Adam B. Cohen, Partner, Washington, DC
- Gail L. Westover, Partner, Washington, DC
Continue by clicking on the following link: