Let's break it down together.
This series is designed to cover the big issues – straight and to the point. We will break down legislation and regulations that affect employee benefit plans. You have questions? Great! Because Office Hours is specifically designed to address your questions. We want to help you find the answers.
Topics of discussion:
- What happened to the ACA repeal/replace efforts, and where do we stand now?
- With most of the ACA remaining in effect, what are the major issues and updates for employers in 2018?
- How does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act affect employee benefits?
- What should we expect on the employer side from the individual mandate repeal?
- How does the new tax credit for paid family and medical leave apply?
- What is new with the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance and Paid Parental Leave Ordinance?
- Any crystal ball projections for 2018 and beyond?
Lead Benefits Counsel, VP
Continue by clicking on the following link: