"I only work on 401(k) plans so I do not need to know anything about DB plans" said the 401(k) administrator. Now, one of his/her clients just terminated a DB plan and wants to know how it might impact their 401(k) plan. You do not want to not be this administrator, correct?
Then sign up for this webcast! Rod and Joe will explain the ins and outs of a DB plan termination and the potential impact on the 401(k) plan. The discussion will include employee communication, PBGC and IRS filings, 401(k) plan design options (to replace lost benefits), etc.
- Examine the funding considerations and filing requirements associated with terminating a defined benefit (DB) plan
- Determine employee options/elections, notices, communication, etc.
- Explore the possible 401(k) plan design options to replace lost benefits in the DB plan
- Joseph A. Nichols, MSPA, Owner, Nichols Actuarial Consulting, LLC
- Rodney W. Stortenbecker, CPC, QPA, Director of Compliance, Lincoln Financial Group
Continue by clicking on the following link: