This webinar is also available at 1:00 p.m. EST
Back in 1986, a gallon of gas cost $.93 cents. The New York Mets won the World Series, and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” hit the big screen. It was also the last time we reformed the tax code. Since 1986, the U.S. tax code has grown from less than 30,000 pages to over 70,000. That’s a lot of extra pages causing A LOT of extra confusion among employers. To help make sense of these changes (as regulations are released over time), and become mindful of potential compliance risk, please join us for a webcast mini-series where ADP experts will provide actionable insights to help you manage change.
Topics of discussion will include:
- IRS Notice 1036:
- Highlights, implications, compare withholding calculation to actual 1040 tax rates / brackets
- Withholding on Supplemental wages under/over $1 million (22%/37%)
- 2018 withholding tables
- Affordable Care Act:
- Elimination of the ACA Individual Mandate
- Delay of Cadillac Tax
- Employee Benefits:
- Transportation Benefits
- Bicycle Commuting Expense
- Business Entertainment, Amusement, and Recreational Activities
- Employee Achievement Awards
- Moving Expense Reimbursements
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace compliance changes that may come about along the way.
- Ellen Feeney, VP, Legal Counsel, ADP, LLC.
- Pete Isberg, VP, Government Relations, ADP, LLC
Join us today!
Additional webinar time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Continue by clicking on the following link: