Live program also available as video webcast.
Learn how executive compensation policies and practices have been affected by tax reform and other regulatory developments!
Explore the biggest issues in executive and director compensation at this annual advanced program. Our faculty will examine the diverse aspects of compensation issues from the legal, tax, accounting, and business perspectives and how they evolve to meet changing business needs.
Topics include the latest updates on:
- Impact of tax reform on the design of total compensation packages for executives
- Equity plan design and the approval process
- The 2018 proxy season update
- Executive and director compensation trends
- The latest word from the IRS and Treasury
- Negotiating executive compensation arrangements
- And much more!
Join our expert faculty members as they address the most important issues and topics now involving executive compensation.
Sofitel New York
45 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036
Continue by clicking on the following link: