This webinar looks at two new innovative ESOP strategies that help mitigate common risks in ESOP transactions.
The first looks at providing reasonably priced downside protection for ESOP participants in the case of a sharp drop in stock value.
The second looks at providing a strategy for reinvestment of gains made from the sale to an ESOP that meet all the qualified replacement property requirements while proving the same flexibility and protection of an index fund.
You will learn:
- How an ESOP trust can purchase protection for plan participants from a sharp drop in stock value
- How to use tax-deferable proceeds from a sale to an ESOP to invest in an index-like set of qualified replacement property.
- How to assess whether these risk protection strategies make sense for you.
- S. Doug Pugliese, Alpha Architect
- Brian Yolles, StockShield, LLC
Continue by clicking on the following link: