Across the country employers are collectively scratching their heads as they watch healthcare premiums consistently skyrocket faster than wages. They’re in the dark and the players profiting from high premiums want to keep it that way.
The problem lies in the murkiness of healthcare after they settle on a plan. Of course, they understand that their employees are receiving healthcare, but what they don’t see is how the players involved are misaligned and it’s costing employers millions.
However, some employers are realizing they have more control and are refusing to play by the rules when the game is so complex. They’re opting for a modern health plan management approach that is proving to decrease their premiums by an average of 20 – 30 percent.
In this on-demand web seminar, Cory Friedman, Vice President, Benefits Consulting at GCG Financial, Jeff Yaniga, Chief Channel Officer at Maestro Health and Dave Earle, Vice President of Self-Funded Growth and Retention at Maestro Health discuss how to manage healthcare spend and service.
Here’s what we covered:
- The old game is complex – How the healthcare system is designed to lack transparency and drive costs through the roof
- The new benefits game – How an innovative health plan management is reshaping the rules of the self-funded model by making it completely transparent
- The game that can save millions – How you can save money while still keeping employees happy
- Master the healthcare game – How to implement a true health plan management approach
Moderator: Lynn Gresham, Contributing Editor Employee Benefit News and Employee Benefit Adviser
- Dave Earle, VP of Client Experience, Maestro Health
- Cory Friedman, Vice President, Benefits Consulting, GCG Financial
- Jeff Yaniga, Chief Revenue Officer, Maestro Health
Continue by clicking on the following link: