Understand the definition of New York State paid family leave and how it will impact your organization. The webinar will also discuss the process for filing, pending changes, and its association with the FMLA.
- Knowledge of upcoming legislation
- Impact to your organization
- How to prepare
- Questions to consider
- Impact to FMLA
- Pending legislation
- NYS paid leave legislation - what it means for your organization?
- Process and impact to your organization - how will it work?
- Significant legislation
- Process for filing
- Pending changes
- Overview of penalties
- FMLA - cause and effect relationship with respect to your organization
Speaker: Matthew W Burr, Human Resources Consultant, Burr Consulting LLC
Matthew Burr has over nine years of experience working in the human resources field, starting his career as an industrial relations intern at Kennedy Valve Manufacturing to most recently founding and managing a human resource consulting company: Burr Consulting, LLC. Mr. Burr is an adjunct professor at Elmira College, teaching organizational behavior and human resources management.
Continue by clicking on the following link: