Managing an employee's FMLA leave is a complex task. What can employers ask the employee about leave? Can they require the employee to turn in a doctor's note?
Our panel of experts will provide guidance on managing FMLA, discussing recent case law and common scenarios.
Our panel of experts will address the following topics:
- Certification and recertification
- Disciplinary actions when performance issues arise
- Concerns related to intermittent and reduced-schedule FMLA leave
- Types of leave abuse and how to curb it
- Joan G Hill, United Steelworkers International
- Valerie A LeFevere, Washington, DC
- Jeffrey S Nowak, Franczek Radelet PC
- Brianna Primozic, Posner & Rosen LLP
- Christine Schott, Washington, DC
Continue by clicking on the following link: