Receive insider information on emerging trends for avoiding employee benefit litigation.
Employee benefits are a central element of most workforces. That said, many employers are wary of navigating employee benefit litigation when it arises.
This topic helps those responsible for handling employee benefit litigation understand the emerging trends in both single plaintiff and class action employee benefit / ERISA litigation. The material will also discuss tips for avoiding litigation. This information is critical for decision makers to ensure they can act with confidence when faced with an employee benefits related lawsuit.
- You will be able to identify key issues in defending claims for benefits.
- You will be able to recognize emerging areas of specialized ERISA claims.
- You will be able to discuss ERISA class actions.
- You will be able to review trends in litigation.
- Christopher Busey, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Sam Schwartz-Fenwick, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Continue by clicking on the following link: