View More Morgan Lewis Webcasts and Conferences
Benefits and Compensation: Implications of Tax Reform on Executive Compensation, Fringe Benefits, and Misconduct Settlements
May 29, 2018
Thoughtful employee benefits and compensation plans that fit a company and its workforce and executives are key to success.
Please join us as we discuss trends in benefits and executive compensation in the wake of recent tax reform legislation.
- Section 162(m) changes and grandfather provisions
- Section 409A questions and unexpected consequences
- Changes to the tax treatment of fringe benefits
- Equity issues for private companies: stock options, RSUs, and profits interests
- Changes to the deduction rules for misconduct settlements
- Steven P. Johnson, Associate, Washington, DC
- Jonathan Zimmerman, Partner, Washington, DC
Continue by clicking on the following link: