PLI’s popular two-day program ERISA 2018: The Evolving World, is a must for ERISA and benefits practitioners.
Our experienced faculty of leading ERISA attorneys will discuss a broad array of topics, including evolving fiduciary standards from the DOL, SEC and states, evolving trends in the offering of investment products and services, the latest issues affecting both financial institutions and plan sponsors, trends in asset management, updates on ERISA litigation, issues relating to plan terminations and multiemployer plans, ERISA issues raised in the transactional setting and DOL enforcement priorities. Legal ethics is also included.
This program is appropriate for attorneys, human resources practitioners and other professionals who work in the area of employee benefits and retirement plan services.
What You Will Learn:
- Discuss evolving fiduciary standards
- Explore issues affecting financial institutions
- Examine evolving investment products
- Hear trends in asset management
- Understand about legal risks affecting plan sponsors
- Get the latest tips on M&A transactional practice, litigation and DOL enforcement
- Examine Title IV - defined benefit plans: the PBGC, plan terminations and multiemployer plans
- Earn Legal Ethics credit
Continue by clicking on the following link: