A strong parental leave policy can enhance your efforts to recruit top talent and increase retention. With the strengthening economy and the rise of new laws protecting parental leave, many employers have found that their current parental leave policies are out dated, out of step with their competitors, or potentially noncompliant with applicable law.
This topic will address the changes taking place in parental leave policies and how to develop a policy which is legally compliant, and which is best suited to help employers recruit and retain employees.
- You will be able to review and update your parental leave policy.
- You will be able to explain how to integrate paid benefits with other benefits.
- You will be able to recognize benefit continuation requirements and COBRA eligibility.
- You will be able to describe current trends in paid parental leave benefits.
- Holly L. Sutton, Farella Braun + Martel LLP
- Elizabeth M. Toledo, Farella Braun + Martel LLP
Continue by clicking on the following link: