Experts from PBGC explain reportable events and premium requirements pertaining to small plans. By understanding what’s required and common mistakes, you can ensure your clients are in compliance and avoid late filing (and late premium filing) penalties.
PBGC representatives provide helpful tips to make the premium filing process easier for you and your clients (e.g., options for certifying filings, recent enhancements to MyPAA). PBGC provides guidance on what to do when a plan sponsor is having financial difficulties.
- Comply with PBGC reporting requirements
- Eliminate common filing mistakes
- Avoid late filing penalties
- Kristina Archeval, Corporate Finance and Restructuring Department, PBGC
- Martin L. Pippins, MSPA, Executive Director, ACOPA
- Brad Porter, Lead Systems Accountant in Collection and Compliance Division, PBGC
- James E. Turpin, MSPA, President, Tte Turpin Consulting Group, Inc.
- Amy Viener, Acting Chief Policy Actuary, PBGC
Continue by clicking on the following link: