For nearly 30 years, the Health Benefits Conference & Expo (HBCE) has been a leading source for employee health benefits and wellness education. Our unique structure focuses heavily on employer case-studies to provide attendees with proven solutions in all areas related to employee health benefits and wellness.
At HBCE, you can expect to hear from leading organizations and learn from expert practitioners about industry trends, critical issues and best practices that will assist you in reducing costs while improving employee engagement.
Sessions at HBCE are crafted for mid- to senior-level professionals from private and public sector employers, hospital and health care systems, and universities in the following fields:
- Employee benefits and total rewards
- Wellness, health promotion and population health management
- Human resources
- Occupational health and safety
- Workers’ compensation and absence management
- Employee health services, including on-site/near-site clinics.
- Measuring VOI and ROI of wellness programs
- Latest cost-containment strategies
- Impacts of the opioid epidemic on the workplace
- Effective management of drug costs
- The role of employee safety in wellness
- Solutions for higher value health care
- ACA and compliance updates
- Supporting your employees’ whole-person well-being
Sheraton Sand Key Resort
1160 Gulf Blvd
Clearwater Beach, FL
Continue by clicking on the following link: