Please join The Wagner Law Group's Mark Poerio and Dan Brandenburg, as well as James Wynn, Principal with Quatt Associates, for a free one-hour webinar dealing with executive compensation arrangements for tax exempt organizations. This important webinar will take place on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, at 1:00 PM (ET).
This webinar will cover the landscape of issues that the officers and directors of tax exempt organizations face when making decisions about the design of their executive compensation programs.
The webinar is designed to alert listeners to the basic laws and considerations relevant to tax exempt organizations, but will add a practical perspective drawn from our panel's many years of experience with executive compensation issues - from designing programs to solving problems.
Specifically, this program will cover:
- Applicable governance-related considerations, laws and regulations.
- The role of boards and their committees in decision-making about executive compensation.
- Tax strategies - and problems - arising under IRC §§ 457, 4958, 409A, and new 4960.
- Considerations under ERISA's "top hat" rule.
- Guidelines used by tax exempt organizations to determine executive compensation and benefit levels.
- New and emerging best practices, and how to take them into account.
Through this webinar, our clients, friends and other attendees will hear about:
- Best practices for making executive compensation decisions.
- Design changes and trends that tax exempt organizations are considering.
- Practical issues, board/officer dynamics, and public disclosure considerations that should impact decision-making.
- Strategies by which to avoid litigation relating to disputes over executive compensation.
- Worst case problems that tax exempt organizations may face from their executive compensation plans and practices.
There is nothing easy about making executive compensation decisions involving tax exempt organizations. Our webinar aims to alert decision-makers, staff and advisors to changes in applicable law, trends and other considerations in how tax exempt organizations are structuring their executive compensation, and the risks that are most commonly encountered.
Continue by clicking on the following link: