For many employers, the year-end reporting cycle can be quite overwhelming as they prepare for year-end compliance activities such as balancing tax accounts and preparing to distribute Forms W-2. In addition, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) made signiﬁcant changes to tax rates, deductions, tax credits, and withholding calculations, beginning in 2018. Keeping pace with all of these tasks -- while remaining compliant -- can be daunting.
To help with these efforts, join us with other business owners, HR leaders and finance execs like yourself for the next installment in our Workplace Compliance Spotlight webcast series and get critical insights on what’s new and what’s coming next from Washington DC and the states that affect employer responsibilities, including aspects of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), unemployment insurance wage and tax reporting, W-2 reporting and payroll.
- How to prepare for changes to compliance requirements arising from tax reform, including the IRS 2019 Form W-4 and state responses, such as the NY optional payroll tax
- What are the major emerging legislative and regulatory changes to Unemployment Insurance wage and tax reporting, state tax withholding, W-2 reporting, compliance and enforcement
- Areas of increasing risk, such as the “Gig economy” and worker classification following the California “Dymanex” decision
The latest on ACA enforcement and state health care reform legislation
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to position yourself to be in the best shape possible for future workplace compliance changes that may come about along the way.
- Pete Isberg, VP, Government Relations, ADP, LLC
- Tom Crowley, Director Government Affairs, ADP, LLC
- John Myett, Director, Government Affairs, ADP LLC
- Charles Collins, Agency Liaison Director Government Affairs, ADP, LLC
Please only register for one event as seats are limited.
11:00 a.m. Registration
2:00 p.m. Registration
Continue by clicking on the following link: