The presentation will address cybersecurity and data privacy concerns for retirement plan. Specifically, it will discuss applicable laws, potential liability for plan fiduciaries, developing a cyber-risk management strategy, and cybersecurity and data privacy issues to consider in negotiating contracts with service providers.
- Cyber Risks to Retirement Plan
- Legal Issues Related to Data Privacy
- Developing a Cyber Risk Management Strategy
- Addressing Cybersecurity in Contracts with Service Providers
Attendees will learn how to better understand the following:
- Cyber risks related to retirement plans
- Fiduciary obligations with respect to participant information
- Importance of developing a cyber-risk management strategy
- Cybersecurity issues to consider when negotiating service provider contracts
Presenter: Neely Munnerlyn, J.D.
Neely Munnerlyn has over 20 years of experience and focuses her practice on employee benefits, executive compensation, and the representation of clients in labor and employment matters.
Maggiano's little Italy (Northpark Mall)
205 Northpark Center
Dallas, Texas 75225
Continue by clicking on the following link: