Attend our 20th Annual Best Practices Conference:
- Celebrate 20 years of innovation;
- Honor the region's latest Best Benefit Practices with our coveted Best Practices Awards;
- Recognize new benefit professionals who have demonstrated exceptional promise, dedication and accomplishment with our Rising Star Awards;
- Learn about some of the hottest topics in employee benefits, which may yield future best practices!
Health Care Cost Drivers – Tested and Potential Solutions
This session will dive into three key drivers of rising health care costs and how employers and other payers are or could proactively address these trends.
- Provider Cost Variations - Ray Campbell III, Executive Director, Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA)
- Prescription Drug Pricing - Sarah Emond, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER)
- Vertical and Provider Consolidation - Sandra Wolitzky, Assistant Attorney General, Health Care Division, Office of Massachusetts Attorney General
- Moderated by Rosemarie Day, President, Day Health Strategies
The Grand Bargain – Steps to Take Now to Prepare for This Groundbreaking Legislation!
Westin Waltham Boston
70 3rd Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
Continue by clicking on the following link: