Registration and lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Program: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Caught up in employee benefits and tax problems? Afraid of tripping over a serious benefits or fringe issue that “blows up” into an expensive problem? The presenters will walk you through (and around!) some of the dangerous employee and fringe benefits landmines in today’s workplace.
The issues discussed will include:
- Travel benefits
- Timely deposit of 401(k) deferrals
- De Minimis rules
- Benefit plan correction procedures
- Educational benefits
- Benefit plan fiduciary risks
- Gym memberships
- Failure to monitor plan expenses
- Child care / adult care
- Employee healthcare issues
- Employer-provided cars / commuting and parking benefits
- Failure to accurately track benefits eligibility
- Thomas M. Cryan Jr., Shareholder
- Kevin L. Wright, Shareholder
Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
Old Dominion Room
1700 Tysons Blvd
McLean, VA 22102
Continue by clicking on the following link: