Looking for ways to offer benefits that will benefit all of your employees no matter what age or generation they fall in? This is the event for you as our speakers will address what each of the generations that are now part of your workforce wants from their benefit plan. Hear from a top employer on what they have done.
- Defining the generations and their requests.
- Tactics that can be done to address the requests (communication, technology, relationships, benefits, cost-sharing, flexibility, portability)
- Benefits of blending different options for your workforce
- Cons or issues that could arise from offering too many customized benefit plans
- Competition and solutions
- Bruce Sherman, MD Medical Director, Population Health Management, Exchange Solutions
- Paul Fronstin, Director, Health Research Program at Employee Benefit Institute
Attend in-person -- Location:
The Monona Terrace
1 John Nolen Dr.
Madison, WI 53704
Continue by clicking on the following link: