The IRS Tax Exempt Government Entities Division presented this seminar at the 2018 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum.
Learn how to match the right plan with the right employer and why that’s important. This presentation will discuss the features and benefits offered in each type of plan, including:
- which employers are eligible to adopt each type of plan;
- which employees must be included;
- contribution and deduction limits;
- who contributes and when are contributions due to the plan;
- filing requirements; and
- pros and cons, plus common mistakes for each type of plan.
By the end of this presentation, you will be able to:
- Determine which retirement plans are affected by recent tax law changes
- Identify who can adopt a retirement plan
- Differentiate between and IRA-based plan and a qualified plan
- Identify the pros and cons for each type of employer
- List the filing requirements for each type of plan
Continue by clicking on the following link: