Retirement plans in private and public sectors often receive regulatory scrutiny. Join us for a complimentary webcast addressing benefit plan challenges and best practices auditors commonly witness in the field.
Hosted by principal thought leaders in employee benefit plans, this in-depth review will help plan fiduciaries and administrators more efficiently perform their roles and better avoid regulatory scrutiny.
We’ll address pressing topics, such as:
- Benefit plan trends, changes, and investments
- Current audit hot buttons from the Department of Labor
- Best practices for plan administration
- Bertha Minnihan, National Practice Leader, Employee Benefit Plan Services, Moss Adams
- Ryan Koch, Partner, Moss Adams
Continue by clicking on the following link: