With 2019 right around the corner, now is the time to dust off your year-end checklist and take stock of changes we have seen in 2018, and how they project to impact planning for the new year.
Join McDermott lawyers Judith Wethall, Lisa Loesel and Rick Stepanovic for an interactive discussion designed to draw attention to the key employee benefits issues you should tackle before New Year’s Eve.
Our lively 45-minute discussion will include the following items:
- Tax reform update, one year later
- Retirement plan disaster relief – more confusing than relieving?
- Responding to new disability regulations from the DOL
- Implementing final regulations from the IRS on QNECs and QMACs
- Judith Wethall focuses her practice on employee benefits, specifically health and welfare programs
- Lisa Loesel focuses her practice on employee benefits matters, including the design, amendment and administration of pension and 401(k) plans, nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements, and employee stock ownership plans.
- Rick Stepanovic focuses his practice on employee benefits and executive compensation matters.
Continue by clicking on the following link: