Ethics is interesting.
Ethics is fun.
Ethics is...two hours of CE you have to take.
Let’s be honest about it; we are talking about ethics, after all.
Might as well make the most of it? Our 100 minute seminar (equal to 2, 50-minute credit hours) will review ethical concepts along with some practical situations to discuss how the ethics rules apply, with the both humor and real world examples. We will help you to navigate the occasionally complex and confusing situations that present ethical dilemmas to help you understand the best strategies for developing an ethical resolution.
Topics will include:
- Rules on written opinions
- Circular 230 along with recent changes
- Competence rules
- Review of long standing rules
- Analysis of practical situations
- Correction strategies in light of ethical rules
After attending this seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the various types of elective deferral failures
- Apply ethical principles to a variety of situations
Speaker: David Schultz, J.D.
Continue by clicking on the following link: