2018 brought us several new developments to the retirement plan world, with more changes on the way. In this 60 minute web seminar, the presenter takes you through all that has been happening in the qualified plan world during the last year (and a little more) and explains how it impacts your practice.
- Final fiduciary regulation status
- New limits for 2019
- MEPs and PEPs
- Disability claims determinations
- Changes to determination letter procedures
- Changes to hardship distribution requirements
- Updated VCP fees
- Qualified Business Income / IRC §199A
- And much more...
As always, these programs not only provide a review of the key issues, including many not discussed in other FIS web seminars, but also provide you with an opportunity to ask your questions regarding what’s happening in the retirement plan world.
After attending the program you should be able to:
- List the major developments affecting qualified plans in the last year
- Explain the acceptable methods for documenting hardship distributions
- List the major issues affecting fiduciary status under the new regulations
- Adapt to the new IRS determination letter program procedures
Speaker: David Schultz, J.D.
Continue by clicking on the following link: