College and university employers offering 403(b) plans must understand ever-changing compliance issues while working to meet the unique needs of employees in educational settings. This can be complex and daunting, but doing so is critical. Register below for this essential webinar, and we will help you gain a better understanding of the most important compliance issues.
- Best practices – fiduciary governance
- Administration and recordkeeping – plan design and document restatement
- Lawsuits – fund selection / monitoring and fee collection
- Industry updates – retirement readiness and financial wellness
- Jack Keller, Vice President / Senior Consultant, CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
- Michael W. Taibleson, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Continue by clicking on the following link: