With the Democrats soon to take control of the House of Representatives and the Republicans retaining control in the Senate, what are the chances retirement plan legislation that affects defined benefit plans will get passed in the 116th Congress? Find out more about some of the possibilities in this free-wheeling discussion.
- Review retirement plan legislation in the 115th Congress
- Preview retirement plan legislation in the 116th Congress
- Explore the dynamics of key House and Senate tax committees and what to watch for
- Martin L. Pippins, MSPA. Executive Director, ACOPA
- Andrew Remo, Director of Legislative Affairs, American Retirement Association
- Alisa Wolking, Director of Political Affairs, American Retirement Association
Continue by clicking on the following link: