Benefit plan sponsors are facing a wave of lawsuits alleging claims of excessive fees in defined contribution plans. A variety of theories are asserted in these cases, and many are filed as class actions. In short, these cases are complicated, with potentially colossal costs.
All employee benefits practitioners can appreciate the issues and outcomes of these recent cases to avoid many of the mistakes that brought other plan sponsors out-of-step with their employees.
What You Will Learn
Whether you are inside or outside benefits counsel, advising for-profits or not-for-profits, join our expert panel for this timely webcast. Learn best practices and the most important take-aways from recent fee litigation cases.
- Fee litigation and investment fund alternative-related litigation for employers
- Understanding the risks related to such litigation
- Best practices for mitigating risk
Register today for practical guidance on avoiding the pitfalls in this highly contentious area for employer-sponsored plans.
All registrants will receive a set of downloadable course materials to accompany the program.
- Catalina Vergara, O’Melveny & Myers LLP, Los Angeles
- Kai H. Richter, Nichols Kaster, PLLP, Minneapolis
Continue by clicking on the following link: